Friday, February 10, 2012

The Universe is Against me

I don't have much to say today.

Reason 5,732 I am SOOO ready to leave Illinois: Lake effect snow. It has been pretty much a snowless winter this year. But the ONE freaking night I want, nay, NEED it to be clear it freaking drops 3 inches on our heads and ices over the roads so badly that I almost had like 3 wrecks on my way home from the DMV.  Demeter, dear, what did I do to piss you off?

I did finally get tags for my new (to me) car but I can't find the effing key!

3 days....

1 comment:

CB said...

Yeah hun i know it is really bad out there. i was driving home from Jewel and went off the road and into someones front yard. i was able to control it so that i did not hit the bushes or get stuck and was able to get out of the yard and get home safely but it was really NOT fun.